2011年4月13日

Survey Project Reflection

Our project topic is Otaku.
In this project, I've learnt the history of Otaku. Thought the research of Otaku, we found out the original meaning of this word and the change of meaning in different period. Also some special views had been pointed out from interviewee and my group mates.

However, I know that our presentation is not interesting enough to attract people attention. Maybe we can present the project in a more interesting way. For example, some cases of different type of Otaku, such as music otaku or cosplay otaku, can be introduced.

What is out of my expectation is that, many classmates believe this loanword in HK is usually used in a negative way. I reckon 'Otaku' is being common used by many HK people and only contained little offensive meaning. People even described anyone as Otaku because they like to stay at home. Thus, I hold different view with others in this aspect.

In the future, I would like to carried out a research on the culture of 妖怪 in Japan.

I like reading book and manga that is about this topic. For instance, 夏目友人帳, モノノケ, etc.

夏目友人帳

モノノケ

声優 is also a really interesting topic. Sometimes, even if the animation is not my cup of tea, I would still watch it because of the cast... It must be definitely a fantastic research.

At the end of this post, let me share a song with you.
夏夕空, song by 中孝介. It is the ED of 夏目友人帳 season 1. Enjoy it.
(◎・ω・)ノβyё☆彡



2 件のコメント:

  1. 妖怪 seems like an interesting topic.
    Sometimes I am quite proud of Japanese people, because they've got lots of different mind for the comics.
    manga is it means comic?

    返信削除
  2. Yup, manga = Japanese comic

    I love Japanese creativity. They can recreate a new story base on some legends and mixed with new ideas. I really appreciate about this.-W-/

    返信削除