2011年2月9日

Japaese Geography Project - Nara(奈良)

I haven't been to Japan. There are lots of places that I desired to visit, different cities give a very different impression to people. For example, the capital city, Tokyo, lead a hustle and bustle life, but for Nara, a city with a long history, has pleasant and comfortable lifestyle. These are the two places that I would like to visit. Here, in this blog, I am going to introduce a few spots of Nara. Please forgive me if the information is not detail enough.(っω-`。)

As I said before, Nara is a ancient city.


There are Eight temples, shrines and ruins in Nara, specifically 東大寺, 西大寺, 興福寺, 春日大社元興寺, 元興寺, 薬師寺, 唐招提寺 and the 平城宮 remains, together with Kasugayama Primeval Forest, collectively form "Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara", a UNESCO World Heritage Site. --from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

last year, Nara marked the 1300th anniversary of this ascension as Japan's imperial capital.


For those who visit this city, I believe half a day is absolutely not enough for them to see the whole sanctuary. It is because not only those temples, Nara Park is also a good places for tourist to enjoy their day. Someone had told me that, the best season to go there is usually early November to early December since you can see the beautiful autumn leaves there. Besides, the Japanese sika deer is very famous there. In the legend of Kasuga Shrine, Nara deer is the mythological god, Takemikazuchi, who guard the capital of 平城京.


In fact, those deers are the most attractive things to me!(★´ω`★)ノ

Here's come to the end of my short introduction.
Let me share a video in youtube about Nara~ Thanks for reading~(*´ω`)ノバイバイ

4 件のコメント:

  1. Deers are v. lovely.
    When Japanese says "Ohayo", deers will bow and beg for foods.^^

    返信削除
  2. I also think the deers are cute.(*´∀`*)
    Nara is a city that giving me an impression of architeture. I would like to visit there for traditional Japanese architeture and also the deers.(*´∀`*)

    返信削除
  3. そのキャラクターわちょっと........
    でも楽しそう~

    返信削除
  4. 楽しいそう!!
    あたしも奈良へ行きたい!!

    返信削除